Wednesday, January 21, 2009



Sorry it has been a while, Kate took a fun vaca to AZ and left me all alone to freeze my tail off. The upside is I get to take a stab at blogging. I am computer un-savvy. But with our country's new found hope and determination I decided "Yes I Can"! So, we will be putting up some great new finds this weekend and I was thinking about how winters are the perfect time to have a cozy cocktail party. The no-pressure kind, with card games and snacks, maybe even slippers instead of stillettos. These funny party napkins could be just the thing to spice up your usual January gatherings.

2 comments:

Hello Lindello said...

Way to go Annie! Looks fantastic.

natalie eve said...

I didn't know you guys had a blog! So fun! I am putting you on my list of blogs. Yay Annie & Kate!